Ringing In the New Year at Trilogy!
There are only a few days left in 2013 – and that’s just enough time for Trilogy members to fit in one last spectacular party with their friends and neighbors
Here’s how our Trilogy members are welcoming 2014 – with great company, fantastic food, and tunes that will keep them on the dance floor all night long!
Celebrate the New Year at Encanterra Country Club!
December 31, 2013
Ring in the New Year with your friends and neighbors at Encanterra! This year we have two fantastic options available for you.
Option #1: The first of two options for your New Year’s Eve celebration will take place in Mallorca Event Center, with Live Entertainment, Dinner, Ball Drop and Toast at midnight!
- Live Entertainment with ‘Snake Eyes,’ an 8-piece dance band performing all your favorite tunes from the 60’s through today’s hits. Bring your dancing shoes!
- One Hour Hosted Bar with Passed Hors Deouvre’s prior to dinner – a chance to mingle with neighbors and friends
- Gourmet Plated Three Course Dinner:
- Grilled Baby Romaine, white anchovy dressing, parmesan mousse, asiago baguette tuille
- Seared Filet of Beef, gorgonzola and white truffle crust, pancetta crisp, prosciutto chicken roulade, smoke enoki mushroom glace, duo asparagus, Parisian potato
– Grilled Bartlett Pear, cashew caramel, canella foam
- New Year’s Eve hats, horns and more!
- Elegant floor length linen with festive centerpieces
- Mallorca Patio enclosed with heaters for additional seating and extra bar locations
Price per person is $70.00 plus applicable sales tax and and service charge.
Option #2: The second option for your New Year’s Eve celebration will take place in Bistro 1528.
Dinner reservations are available from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Reservations for New Year’s Eve are a must!
Our special New Year’s Eve menu prepared by Chef Brandon and the culinary team will include:
Your choice of Seared Scallop or Corn Velvet Soup
Grilled Baby Romaine, white anchovy dressing, parmesan mousse, asiago baguette tuille
Your choice of entrée:
- Bone in Filet Mignon, horseradish lyonnaise, wood fired baby root vegetables, bing cherry inversion – $68
- Alaskan Halibut, Lobster smashed Yukon gold, grilled white asparagus, saffron broth, ostera – $59
- Seared Duck Breast, Confit of duck and corn cake, braised Kohlrabi, Apricot and pomegranate juice – $53
‘Midnight’ chocolate cake, raspberry inversion, cashew brittle served with freshly brewed coffee
After Dinner: If you would like to join in the Mallorca Event Center festivities following dinner, standing-room only tickets to enjoy the band and dancing will be available for $35.00 per person.
Try Your Luck on New Year’s Eve at Trilogy Monarch Dunes!
Members who join us for New Year’s Eve could win a Three-Day, Two-Night Trip to LAS VEGAS! We’re turning the Avila Room into a casino for the night!
For your entertainment, we’ll have:
• and Texas Hold’Em!
There will be plenty of room on the dance floor and light bites to keep us going until the clock strikes midnight! All members in attendance will receive a commemorative 2014 Trilogy at Monarch Dunes Champagne flute. It’s sure to be a night to remember!
Dance Your Way into 2014 at Trilogy at Redmond Ridge!
Get ready for a fantastic NYE celebration right here at the Cascade Club! Seattle’s #1 DJ will be here spinning discs right into 2014. There will be a song request sheet attached to the sign-up sheet, so let us know what you would like to hear!
Catering provided by: Madres Kitchen
Buffet Dinner Menu:
- Tray Passed Appetizers
- Fresh Kalamata, Pepper-Cheese and Rosemary Bread Baskets with Whipped Butter
- Slow Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Caramelized Shallots and Cabernet Sauce
- Tarragon Grilled Seafood Skewers with Shrimp, Scallops and Wild Salmon
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Organic Braised Spinach Amandine
- Honey Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables and Broccoli
- Mixed Green Salad with Cranberries, Rosemary Toasted Almonds and Champagne Vinaigrette
- New York Cheesecake with Cherry Drizzle and Bada Bing Cherry Garnish
- Hot Coffee
The schedule for the evening is as follows:
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Doors Open, Tray Passed Appetizers, Background Music
8:00 PM – 8:45 PM
Dinner Buffet, Background Dinner Music
9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE! (with some super fun surprises in store!!)
Ring in the New Year with a Champagne Toast (champagne provided by your Activities Department). The cost for this festive celebration is $70 per person. Come celebrate the fun we’ve had together in 2013, and ring in the new adventures we will share in 2014!
Watch the Ball Drop at Trilogy Rio Vista!
This year’s party will begin with a delicious hors d’oeuvres reception leading into a scrumptious all-inclusive Beef Tenderloin or Salmon Fillet dinner served on grand buffet.
The Trilogy 2013 Picture Slideshow will be displayed on the big screen, highlighting many of our favorite member memories from the past year. Later, dance through the night to R&B, Motown, jazz, blues, and standards from Matt Applin and The Midnight Band! Share the count-down live from New York’s Times Square on the big screen with party favors, and toast the New Year singing along to Auld Lang Syne!
Private label champagne will be provided for midnight toasting. Happy New Year!
Wrap Up the Year with Fabulous Food and Lots of Fun at Trilogy Orlando!
Ring in the New Year with your Trilogy neighbors and friends! Enjoy Live Music, Dancing, Appetizers, Plated dinner and a whole lot of fun to welcome in 2014!
Appetizers will be served at 7:30 pm to include:
- Grilled Vegetable Display with Assorted Dips and Breads
Dinner will be served at 8:00 pm, with the following menu:
- Winter Salad including field greens, dried cranberries, apples and candied walnuts
- Grilled Filet
- Seared Salmon
- Creamy Parmesan Risotto
- Carrots and Green Beans with and Herb Butter
Leave room for the Chef’s Selection of Delectable Desserts!
We hope you can join us for the last amazing party of 2013 – and the first fabulous party of 2014!
Toast to Good Friends on New Year’s Eve at Trilogy at Vistancia!
Ring in the New Year at the Kiva Club! Enjoy a wonderful celebration with friends & family in your own community, without having to drive. The evening will be an elegant, dress-up affair catered by “Fresh From the Kitchen” and your own Kiva Club Staff.
Dance the night away with entertainment from the DEO’s DJ who plays music that will surely get everyone up and dancing.
Doors open at 8:00pm with New Year’s drink specials, amazing cocktails, and happy hour prices on beer and wine! The evening includes reserved seating at tables of 8, party favors, catered dinner starting with butler passed appetizers, desserts, coffee, tea and a flowing champagne toast at midnight.
The New Year’s Eve Menu includes:
Butler Passed Appetizers
Miniature Crab Cakes with Remoulade
Gorgonzola Crostini with Pear Salsa
Classic Caesar Salad
Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls with Butter
Chef Attended Carving Station:
Peppercorn Roast Beef with Au Jus
Chicken Puttanesca (Tomato, Basil, Caper Sauce with Grilled Chicken)
Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole, Au Gratin Potatoes
Haricot Verts (French Green Beans)
Coffee – Regular & Decaffeinated Coffees with Creamers and Iced Tea Dispenser
Pitchers of Water on all the guest tables
Petite Desserts: Grand Marnier Truffles, Peppermint Cheesecake Cones, Fresh Fruit Tart and Canoli
Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to all of our Trilogy members and their families!